your personal information and related data when you visit the Website
of use of the Website.
What information we collect?
of the said user. When you visit/access/use the Website, we collect certain information about you, your device and your interaction with
the website. The type of personal information we collect is as under:
- contact information, such as your name, job title, postal address, including your home address, business address, telephone
number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address;
- information about your experience, qualifications, desired position within asp, which you may provide in connection with any
application made to asp. Any use of such information is based on your consent;
- Technical information about how you navigate the Website, the device used to access the Website (mobile, laptop, tablet, etc.), the
operating system installed in that device, as well as usage statistics, traffic data, IP address and information pertaining to the parts
of the Website you access. The website ocassionally makes use of certain types of cookies. With the help of cookies, the website
acquires data related to your use of our website and the resources accessed by you. The cookies that we use are listed below:
- Some of the cookies we may use are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features
- We may also use functional cookies to record information about the choices you have made and to allow us to tailor the site
to our users, for example, to remember your language or region. This information is usually anonymised and is not used for
any other purpose
- We or our service providers may also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what
interests our users have, and to improve how this Website works. In addition, we may use performance cookies to track how
many individual users access this Website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not
our intention to use such information to personally identify any user
- Demographic information such as your current location
- Information that may be provided to us directly by you. We gather user information only from you and only with your prior consent.
In case you provide us with user information related to third parties, it must be done after obtaining consent from the parties
involved. Further, we understand you have adequate rights, approvals and licenses to share such data with us
- Information from third party sources such as when you use third-party services on the Website, it requires us to gather such
information as is considered necessary for that purpose. We may also collect your information when you access our Website
through third-party plugins or other websites like twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- We use social buttons to enable our users to share or bookmark web pages. These are buttons for third-party social media sites
and these sites may log information about your activities on the Internet including on this Website. Please review the respective
or delete such information
How we use the information we collect?
We use your information to:
- respond to your general enquiries, provide legal services when requested and for recruiting applicants;
- develop new services, improve the functionality of the Website and enhance user experience on the Website;
- To observe our resource usage and troubleshoot in relation to the Website
- To communicate with you through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest legal developments,
announcements, other information about developments and updates at asp and for inviting you for relevant seminars/webinars, and
to seek your valuable feedback on your engagement with us
- to create a user profile to personalise and foster the quality of our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of
newsletter tracking or website analytics).
- to comply with our legal obligations
How and When do we share your information?
We share such of the information as may be necessary for the purposes mentioned above. Additionally, your information may also be
shared on to third parties that perform services for us such as information technology suppliers, security providers, special consultants,
content curation and creation, website maintenance and management, etc. We may further disclose your information to comply with
applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a summons, warrants or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise
protect our and your rights
We may share your Personal Information with any third party to whom we assign or novate any of our rights or obligations;
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information
How long we retain your information?
If you have provided us with your information pursuant to employment opportunities or internships, and have joined us in such capacity,
we will retain such information so long as you retain that position with us and thereafter, for a minimum period as provided by applicable
law. If you do not join us after the application, we may retain your information for a minimum period as provided by applicable law to
consider you for future opportunities.
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, we may retain your information for any legitimate purposes such as to satisfy our legal and
How can you make changes to your information?
Users can correct, alter, update and review their personal information by writing to us at email@example.com. Furthermore, you can
request us to delete your personal information, unless it is required of us to retain certain information for legal purposes.
How we protect your information?
We take appropriate technical and security measures to protect your information in electronic or physical form. In order to prevent
unauthorized access, modification or disclosure of your information, we take appropriate security measures as provided by applicable
law. We have implemented the 128-bit SSL encryption that provides for a framework for procedures that include all legal, physical and
technical controls involved in our information risk management process.
Despite all measures we take, we cannot guarantee the security of our emails or that your information will not be intercepted while
being transferred to us, since some things are beyond our control. That being said, we will keep updating this Policy from time to time to
incorporate necessary changes in the future.
Asp takes no liability for any actions of third parties in relation to your personal information, which you may have shared with such third